Sunday, November 4, 2012

MY BIGGEST RIVAL

MY BIGGEST RIVAL


I first knew her when she went here in our country, Philippines, together with all the members of 4minute. That time, they are still new in the Korean Music Industry and she had only gained few comments and attentions due to the reason that she is a former member of Wonder Girls, but as time went by, seeing her right now, I would never admit how much she had improved and how much attractive she is now.


 When she first released her solo album, Change, she make me believe that she is one talented person, that she is worth something for. Her dancing skills is seriously worth praising for , but what I like the most about her is her body and her way of dressing up.

She had even build her own fashion shop which makes me more interested about her. I don't know why, but I'm quite fond of checking how she dress and fix herself.



But, right now, I don't even know what should I feel about her. She is now my biggest rival in many people that is close to me. 

My father likes her, he said she was sexy and beautiful making Hyun-A as her crush. Yeah, I'm quite jealous, I'm a daddy's girl after all and he doesn't flatter me even a bit that's why I'll work hard and beat the body that Hyun-A has! :P

My nephew like her, he always watch her videos and he just always gaped on how Hyun-A dance especially on Bubble Pop! YEah, I admit it. she was so daring and erotic in that video. 

 Sometimes, I don't know is she is a cutie  or sexy and what is really the image that she is setting up. It seems that on her videos, she make sure that there will be a part that she will just make some "aegyo" to avoid pure sexiness. 

*sigh*. but my biggest problem was that my ex-boyfriend had fallen for her. He wants her to be hers only, hw want her to sleep beside him, cook for him, sings for him, dance for him, everything a girlfriend should do and I'm so effin jealous. I can't blame him though especially I'm the one who pushes through to check Hyun-A out. Now she is my biggest rival. 

It kinda hurts me everytime my ex-boyfriend say her name. YEah. YEah, YEah.

No comments:

Post a Comment